We are less than one week away from our final round of the TGE! Our team is revving up and counting down the minutes to May 30th at 13:00 CEST
! Over the past week we have had both BlockTower Capital
and Multicoin Capital
announced as supporters of RightMesh, our CTO spoke on the intersections of blockchain and AI at AiDecentralized in Toronto, and our unit testing was completed.
- Dr. Jason Ernst speaks at AiDecentralized;
- BlockTower Capital and Multicoin Capital are supporters of RightMesh;
- Unit testing completed;
- Product canvas created for an app that could distribute useful information to refugees in refugee camps;
- The team prepares for the TGE!
We’re incredibly excited to announce that both BlockTower Capital
and Multicoin Capital
are supporters of RightMesh!
“We all talk about decentralization this, decentralization that. But we all still rely on centralized ISPs. RightMesh is the first step in decentralizing the internet itself. The magnitude of this vision cannot be overstated.” said Kyle Samani, Managing Partner of Multicoin Capital BlockTower CIO, Ari Paul
said “We at BlockTower think that censorship-resistant, incentivized mesh networking can be the base layer for decentralization to be successful over the long-term. In addition to providing the infrastructure for decentralized communications, mesh networks have the unique property of enabling emerging communities to bootstrap connectivity using existing devices.”
Both organizations share our belief that we must reinvent the way we connect before truly decentralized solutions are possible. We are thrilled to have them a part of our journey to connect the next billion.
The countdown is on! We are so close to our crowd contribution period on May 30th at 13:00 CEST!
If you have passed KYC and AML with Bitcoin Suisse, we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
If you act quickly, there is still a chance you can contribute by getting Whitelisted — or you can add to your previous contribution.
Here’s how: Get whitelisted NOW if you have passed KYC/AML with Bitcoin Suisse:Here is the step-by-step Whitelisting Guide. If you have any questions:
We’re ready to answer questions 24/7. Come talk to us on Telegram.
Community & Events May 22nd:
RightMesh project CTO, Dr. Jason Ernst
and Marketing and Events Specialist, Amber McLennan
, attended AiDecentralized
in Toronto, Canada. AiDecentralized is an ACM Global Initiative that brings 870,000 AI Practitioners from across the world together with 280,000 Blockchainers and Cryptographers. Adam Gravitis, Ben Goertzel, Jason Ernst, Barry Rowe and Rusell Verteeten.
Dr. Jason Ernst
spoke on a technical panel on alongside Ben Goertzel
, Barry Rowe of WhoKnows Inc, Russell Verteeten of ConsenSys
Canada and Adam Gravitis of TodaQ. The group discussed the decentralization of search engines, that Jason stated, with the help of AI, could allow for information to be delivered directly to an individual.
“There’s a newer class of running algorithms that are focused on the content itself. It allows you to subscribe to interesting topics and have content discovered for you based on hashtags or metadata that’s associated with specific data. So it’s not so much a search engine rather than content-centric concept that delivers the information to your device,” Jason explained.
The panel also discussed social media changes and the decentralization of applications such as Uber and Tinder.
Jason followed the panel with a well received talk on infrastructure-less, secure data transmissions that will enable decentralized AI. https://preview.redd.it/sbw7eimm8g011.png?width=491&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa6d1c0e248dc95e63a10e9cb13705291ffd2e7f Here’s where you can find us next week: May 25th-June 4th:
Our Co-Founders, Chris Jensen and John Lyotier
, alongside our CFO, Simon Jones, will be traveling to Zug, Switzerland, to have boots on the ground during the final round of our TGE. They will be working alongside the team at Bitcoin Suisse to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
- Road Map: Our team has been working to refine the short term product and tech roadmap for the next 6 months.
- Completed Unit Testing: The unit tests that our team has been doing over the past few weeks are officially completed. The Development team will now be moving to integration tests over the next couple of sprints.
- SingularityNET Testing: Our CTO Jason Ernst worked breifly on a PoC of RightMesh and SingularityNET.io.
- TGE Focus: Our Product team spent the week running tests and different scenarios to make sure the TGE token deployment goes off without a hitch.
Much of the work this week has been focused on researching the challenges and constraints faced by refugees in refugee camps. Distributing information about humanitarian services to large numbers of refugees poses significant challenges for NGOs, and while 40% of rural refugee households have smartphones, many are unconnected due to a lack of or poor telecommunications infrastructure or unaffordable cellular costs.
We’ve been working on a product canvas for an app that could distribute useful information to refugees, and we believe this could be a key pilot application for RightMesh. Great collaboration between our Canada and Bangladesh teams on this project! Scam Alert Screenshot of the email from the scammers. This picture was submitted by one of our members on our Telegram channel.
Earlier this week a scam email went out that appeared to be from Bitcoin Suisse saying the RightMesh TGE had started. This was scam content and quickly reported by a member of our Telegram channel.
We appreciated you, our community for your patience while we investigated the latest scam. Please note the following:
Additionally, please note:
- Neither RightMesh nor Bitcoin Suisse have been compromised in this attack. Your personal information, if it has been provided to either party, remains secure.
- A previous ICO was hacked many months ago, and the data breach originates from that event. This was a 3rd party strike.
- The email “appears” to come from Bitcoin Suisse; however, upon closer examination, it originates from lcfc.co.uk (REMEMBER:** always check the originating email address carefully**.)
- We will NEVER solicit funds via email, Twitter, Telegram, direct message, our website (rightmesh.io) or any form of social media. (REMEMBER: if RightMesh “appears” to be soliciting funds in any of these ways, it is always** a S**CAM.)
- Never send funds to addresses which you did not receive on the Bitcoin Suisse Platform. (REMEMBER: All contributions will be managed solely through the Bitcoin Suisse platform at https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/.)
- As we draw closer to our Crowd Contribution date of May 30th at 13:00 CEST, we anticipate scam attempts to increase in frequency and complexity. (REMEMBER: Be aware of scam attempts, and if you come across anything questionable, please bring it to our attention — and the attention of our community — through this channel.)
Again, thank you to all for flagging this scam to us so we could investigate and inform our community.
Stay in Touch
To stay up to date with RightMesh, please join our social channels:
This update was originally published on Medium: https://medium.com/rightmesh/rightmesh-weekly-update-may-25-2018-e26feb62cb8d
BITCOIN im Themenspezial. Aktuelle Nachrichten, Berichte, Interviews, Videos und Kommentare zum Thema BITCOIN für Sie zusammengetragen. Berufserfahrung, Kontaktdaten, Portfolio und weitere Infos: Erfahr mehr – oder kontaktier Niels Launert direkt bei XING. Der aktuelle Bitcoin-Kurs (13,025.81 $) im Live-Chart in EUR, USD & CHF im Überblick Bitcoin-Rechner Verfolge den aktuellen Kursverlauf live! die digitale Währung Bitcoin (Vora 2015), die in den vergangenen Jahren in unter-schiedlichen Kontexten Aufmerksamkeit in der Öffentlichkeit erregt hat (vgl. Kiviat 2015). Mittlerweile weist das Bitcoin-Netwerk eine Marktkapitalisierung von knapp 9 Milli-arden US-Dollar auf (Blockchain.info 2016) und wird vielerorts als Zahlungsmittel ak- zeptiert (Eikmanns und Sandner 2015). Das Besondere ... Das besondere an Bitcoin ist, dass das Geld von keiner zentralen Stelle verwaltet oder ausgegeben wird: Jeder User verfügt über ein eigenes Konto in einem riesigen Peer-to-Peer-Netzwerk, jede Bitcoin-Einheit darauf wird durch eine Kette aus Ziffern und Schriftzeichen auf dem Computer des Inhabers gespeichert.Im Netzwerk ist zudem hinterlegt, in wessen Besitz sich die Einheit befindet und ...
The price of bitcoin surged more than 15 percent Tuesday and briefly crossed the $5,000 mark for the first time since mid-November. It’s still well below the all-time high it hit in December ... Skip navigation Sign in. Search Skip navigation Sign in. Search Apr. 1, 2014 -- Houman Shadab, Associate Professor at New York Law School, talks with Lee Pacchia about recent developments in the bitcoin economy. You can read more about Professor Shadab at http ... Auf YouTube findest du großartige Videos und erstklassige Musik. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder mit der ganzen Welt teilen.